Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bemidji State Beavers

Haven't posted in a while, busy week for student teaching this week, but I made it.

Anyway, I'm going to watch the Bemidji State men's team, the college where I attend, scrimmage today. I'm looking forward to it has they have some exciting new freshmen, a great class of sophomores, and a freshmen redshirt who I think will be a special player for them for the next four years. People are saying they are going to finish second to last in the league this year, I really, truly think that they can finish about in the middle playing 1 junior a bunch of sophomores and maybe a few freshmen. I'm excited to see what happens a year or two from now when that sophomore class is juniors and seniors. I think we could really be pretty solid.

I've always admired the coaching staff here at Bemidji State. They do a great job with what they are given - which is a small budget and poor location. They still somehow manage to get some pretty solid players up this way, which is nice. Whenever I go watch practices or games, I've always got a pencil in hand taking notes and trying to improve upon my knowledge. Hopefully they look good today!

No comments: